- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 1-2 weeks after your payment has been received.
- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 2-3 weeks of receipt of payment.
- One Of A Kind Rings are shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of payment.
|Registered Shipping||free||10-14 business days|
|EMS Shipping||35||3-5 business days|
|DHL Shipping||50||2 business days|
- As mentioned, shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been shipped, to enable you to track your parcel independently.
- Shipping to GERMANY is via DHL only, at a discounted rate of 40 USD.
- We accept payment through Paypal only.
- PayPal accepts credit card payments.
- We offer payment plans from 2 to 5 instalments.
- To set up your payment plan, we will need these details:
1) number of payments (2-5)
2) payments frequency (once a week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month)
3) preferred color of gold
4) needed ring size
5) preferred type of shipping (Registered/EMS/DHL)
6) shipping address
Sales/Value Added Tax
- Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
- Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
- Jewellery is packaged in an Artemer jewellery box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
But please note that Fridays & Saturdays are a weekend days in Israel and our two days off the Studio and the computer. So if you'll write to us on Friday or Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on Sunday.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery. If you no longer have this form, then please request a copy along with your Order Number.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Special/custom orders are not fully refundable.
Our White Gold
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain time period.
- There is a 2-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from Artemer.
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described shall remain at all times vested in Artemer and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by the IP law. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Artemer and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
The security of your personal information is exceptionally important to us. To protect your personal information, we take every needed precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.