(!) Longer Processing Time on SEPTEMBER 2021
We are entering a major Holiday season in Israel during the month of SEPTEMBER. Our studio, our suppliers and the shipping companies will have a limited working days. Orders placed at the middle of August and during September will ship within 4-5 weeks of receipt of payment.
Please take this into consideration when placing your orders!
- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received.
- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 3-4 weeks of receipt of payment.
- One Of A Kind Rings are shipped within one week of receipt of payment.
- We offer free FedEx shipping with all of our items - all shipments are fully insured.
- Once shipped, the package is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. For peripheral areas the delivery time frame is longer.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally, delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped, this will enable you to track your parcel independently.
Customs & Value Added Tax
- We do not charge VAT from customers outside of Israel. You will be paying your local VAT at delivery, according to the laws of your country of residence.
- Customers from the USA, UK, Europe and Canada: there is a free trade agreement between your country of residence and Israel, therefore you will not be charged with Customs.
- Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of ALL customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
- Our website prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- We accept payment through PayPal.
- For Diners, Discover and American Express credit cards - please choose PayPal gateway to pay with these cards.
- You can contact us for instructions on how to pay via Bank Transfer.
- We offer payment plans from 2 to 5 instalments.
- To set up your payment plan, please send us these details via email:
1) number of payments (2-5)
2) payments frequency (once a week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month)
3) preferred color of gold
4) needed ring size
5) shipping address + phone number
Changes and Cancellations
- You can request any change or cancellation to your order within 24 hours of purchase.
After 48 hours of purchase:
- if you change your ring size, you will be charged with sizing fee of 30 USD.
- if you cancel your order or change your order to a different design - you will be charged with a cancellation fee of 100 USD.
- Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
- Jewellery is packaged in an ARTËMER ring box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
But please note that Friday & Saturday are a weekend days in Israel and our two days off the Studio and the computer. So if you'll write to us on Friday or Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on Sunday.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Please fill out the Return Form that is included with your delivery.
- Customers from USA: you will receive a prepaid shipping label for your returned item.
- Customers from GERMANY: please note that you cannot return your items!!! Due to very difficult local customs procedures.
- Customers from all other countries - you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Special/custom orders are not fully refundable - you'll be charged with a 200 USD handling fee.
Ordering a Wedding Band
- If ordering a wedding band to go with a pre-existing Artemer engagement ring please leave a note at the checkout stating your order number/design.
- If the engagement ring is not an Artemer design, please send us an email and our customer service team will guide you on the best way to proceed.
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain time period.
- There is a 1-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from ARTËMER. The warranty covers defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- Please note! Repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than ARTËMER to your jewelry, will void your Warranty.
- For USA clients, we have a local option for repairs with trusted jewelers partnered with ARTËMER (in NYC).
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
Insuring Your Jewelry
We highly recommend purchasing jewelry insurance for your fine jewelry; just as you would purchase insurance for other valuable items.
Jewelry can be both valuable and sentimental. While we know you do your best to take good care of your jewelry, accidents can still happen to the best of us. It is important to put safeguards in place so that you can either replace your jewelry item, or recover its monetary value. In addition to the possibility of losing an item, there is also a chance that it may break.
While we make our jewelry with durability in mind, any fine jewelry needs to be treated with care, and can break if misused. Also, some of the diamonds and gemstones we use are more sensitive than others and need to be worn with extra care. For example, all of the long baguette cut diamonds and rose cut diamonds are more vulnerable to breaking if they accidentally received a hard bump or strike against a hard surface. Jewelry insurance will not just pay for a replacement ring, but it will also cover any needed repair (which depending on the design and the stones used, can be costly!).
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described shall remain at all times vested in ARTËMER and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by the IP law. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by Artemer and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Security and Privacy
The security of your personal information is exceptionally important to us. To protect your personal information, we take every needed precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Please note that our store uses Pinterest Tag to track our customers' behavior.