Service & Policy
- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received.
- Items from the "Ready To Ship" collection are shipped within one week of receipt of payment.
- The SALE doesn't apply to payment plans and custom orders.
- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 4-6 weeks of receipt of payment.
- Multiple discounts do not apply.
- We cannot promise Christmas delivery at this point, unless you choose an item from the "Ready to Ship" collection (shipped within 1 week).
- We offer free FedEx shipping with all of our items.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- Once shipped, the package is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. For peripheral areas, the delivery time frame is longer.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally the delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped, which will enable you to track your parcel independently.
- We do not charge VAT from customers outside of Israel. You will be paying your local VAT at delivery, according to the laws of your country of residence.
- Customers from the US, UK, Europe and Canada: there is a free trade agreement between your country of residence and Israel and you not be charged with Customs.
- Value-added tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to the bills of ALL customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
- Our website prices are listed in United States dollars (USD).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- We accept payment through PayPal.
- For Diners Club and Discover credit cards - please choose PayPal Gateway as the processing option for these cards.
- You can contact us for instructions on how to pay via Bank Transfer.
- We offer payment plans of 2 to 5 instalments.
- To set up your payment plan, please send us these details via email:
1) number of payments (2-5)
2) payment frequency (weekly/ fortnightly/ three weekly/ monthly)
3) preferred color of gold
4) ring size
5) shipping address + phone number
- You can request any change or cancellation to your order within 24 hours of purchase.
After 48 hours of purchase:
- If you change your ring size, you will be charged a resizing fee of 30 USD.
- If you cancel your order or change your order to a different design, you will be charged with a cancellation fee of 100 USD.
- Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
- Jewellery is packaged in an ARTËMER ring box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
But please note that Fridays & Saturdays are weekend days in Israel and our two days away from the studio and the computer. So, if you'll write to us on a Friday or Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on the Sunday.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Please fill out the Return Form that is included with your delivery.
- Customers from the US: you will receive a prepaid shipping label for your returned item.
- Customers from GERMANY: please note that you cannot return your items!!! This is due to very difficult local customs procedures.
- Customers from all other countries: you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs of returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Special/custom orders are not fully refundable and you'll be charged with a 200 USD handling fee.
- If ordering a wedding band to go with a pre-existing ARTËMER engagement ring, please leave a note at the checkout stating your order number/design.
- If the engagement ring is not an ARTËMER design, please send us an email and our customer service team will guide you on the best way to proceed.
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect offers a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain period.
- There is a 1-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from ARTËMER. The warranty covers defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- The warranty does not cover any accidental damage and/or broken diamonds and gemstones, due to misuse, impacts, or falls.
- Please note! Repair, resizing or any other services performed by someone other than ARTËMER to your jewelry, will void your warranty.
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
We highly recommend purchasing insurance for your fine jewelry!
While we make our jewelry with durability in mind, we still use diamonds and gemstones that can be fragile and need to be worn with extra care. For example, all of the long baguette-cut diamonds we use are more vulnerable to breaking if they are accidentally struck.
Jewelry insurance allows you to put safeguards in place so that you can either replace your jewelry item or recover its monetary value in a case of physical loss, theft or damage.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described shall remain at all times vested in ARTËMER and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third-party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by the IP law. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by ARTËMER and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above-listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
The security of your personal information is important to us. To protect your personal information, we take every precaution and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Please note that our store uses the Pinterest tag to track our customers' behavior.