Custom Order for Eugene
I don't know my ring size—what should I do?
a) The most accurate and reliable option in finding your correct ring size is to go to a professional jeweler or jewelry store and have them measure your finger.
b) Another option is to order a plastic ring sizer from the internet. These ring sizers are reliable and offer an easy solution for anyone that can't go to a jeweler.
c) Measure the inside diameter of a ring you already have with a caliper. You are more than welcome to send us a photo with the caliper and the ring to make sure it's measured correctly.
I only know my ring size in the local sizing system. Could you please help me convert it to the US ring size?
The rings featured on our website are in US sizes. You can use the Online International Ring Size Conversion Chart, or contact us and tell us the size you know, and we will gladly assist you in converting to the US sizing system.
There's one design I like very much, but the central diamond seems rather big/small. Can I order the same design but with a smaller/larger stone?
The center diamond in most of our designs can be replaced with a smaller or larger carat size. Contact us and we'll quote you a price to suit your taste and budget.
What about a payment plan?
We are happy to accommodate! You can choose to pay in up to 5 installments.
Here's how it works:
1) Contact us by email and tell us the number of installments and time interval you want between them.
2) Based on your request, we will set up your payment plan, which will be sent to your email.
3) Once the first installment is paid, we will begin the work on your ring, and as soon as the ring is ready, we will ship it to you.
I made several payments attempts with my credit card, but it won't go through - what should I do?
We're sorry to hear you are having trouble with the CC payment, but it is a very common issue with large transactions to a foreign country.
Here's what we recommend doing:
1) For Diners, Discover and American Express credit cards - please choose PayPal gateway to pay with these cards.
2) For Visa and MasterCard - we recommend contacting your credit card company ahead of time and informing them that you intend to make the transaction, and then (on the same day) place the order and make the payment.
3) We also accept payments via swift bank transfer - you're welcome to contact us for instructions.
I care about global issues, so I'm wondering-- where do your diamonds come from?
We see eye-to-eye with you on this matter. Our diamonds are sourced from Canada, Russia and Africa. We make it a policy to use only conflict-free diamonds in all of our rings. In fact, Conflict Diamonds are illegal in Israel and aren't allowed to be imported here. That's why we work only with a reliable diamond suppliers that are members of the Israeli Diamond Exchange District.
Besides the description, I can't see a difference between rings made with 14K and 18K gold. Could you please explain the difference?
The difference is barely visible. It refers to the percentage of pure gold: 14K means the concentration of gold is smaller than in 18K. That's why 18K, which has a higher percentage of pure gold, is basically more expensive than 14K gold. When making your decision, you should also take into account that pure gold is relatively soft, so in a 14K gold piece, the metal is considered slightly stronger.
What does your white gold look like?
Can a design be ordered with gold fill/gold plating/silver/platinum?
All of our items are available only in solid gold.
Can I send you a stone to be set in one of your rings?
We are unable to accept international customers' stones at this time.
Can I buy just the ring setting so that I can use my own diamond?
Unfortunately, we are unable to oblige. Only complete pieces are for sale.
No, that would be unethical. A design is a product of creativity -- we don’t want to copy a design created by someone else, and we wouldn’t want anyone to copy our designs either.
- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 1-2 weeks after your payment has been received.
- One Of A Kind Rings are normally shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of payment.
- We offer free DHL shipping with all of our items - all shipments are fully insured.
- Once shipped, the package is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. For peripheral areas the delivery time frame is longer.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally, delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped, this will enable you to track your parcel independently.
Customs & Value Added Tax
- We do not charge VAT from customers outside of Israel. You will be paying your local VAT at delivery, according to the laws of your country of residence.
- Customers from the USA, UK, Europe and Canada: there is a free trade agreement between your country of residence and Israel, therefore you will not be charged with Customs.
- Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of ALL customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
(!) Read the full shop policies >> here
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Please fill out the Return Form that is included with your delivery.
- Customers from USA: you will receive a prepaid shipping label for your returned item.
- Customers from all other countries - you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Special/custom orders are not fully refundable - you'll be charged with a 200 USD handling fee.
(!) Read the full shop policies >> here
1. Turquoise Stone, Black Diamonds and Rubies Wedding Set
Wedding set: Turquoise Stone engagement ring with black diamonds and pave of Rubies wedding ring.
Unique wedding set for the non-traditional bride.
14k Solid Rose Gold, 3.5 mm Turquoise Stone, six 1 mm conflict free black diamonds, seven 1 mm conflict free Rubies.
(i) Size 7
(ii) replace pearl with turquoise stone 3.5 mm
(iii) replace white diamonds with rubies on outer top crown ring
(iv) For nesting rings in the future. Document for future sizing and keep the dimensions for nesting.
2. Wide Basic Wedding Band
Flat basic wedding band in 14k solid gold.
The band is 1.2 mm thick.
14k Solid Rose Gold, 4mm wide, with three 1.5 mm equidistant turquoise stones flush with the surface
(v) Size: 8.5
(vi) 4 mm wide matte/brushed finish
(vii) Apply 3 equally spaced turquoise stones mounted flush with the surface
(viii) Ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.
Available in YELLOW, WHITE or ROSE gold.
(!) Information about Our White Gold:
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or greyish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain time period.