- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received.
- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 3-4 weeks of receipt of payment.
- One-of-a-kind rings are shipped within one week of receipt of payment.
- We offer free FedEx shipping with all of our items.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- Once shipped, the package is typically delivered within 2-3 business days. For peripheral areas, the delivery time frame is longer.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally the delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped, which will enable you to track your parcel independently.
Customs & Value-Added Tax
- We do not charge VAT from customers outside of Israel. You will be paying your local VAT at delivery, according to the laws of your country of residence.
- Customers from the US, UK, Europe and Canada: there is a free trade agreement between your country of residence and Israel and you not be charged with Customs.
- Value-added tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to the bills of ALL customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
(!) Read our full shop policies >> here